Halloween - Candy Vodka Recipe
It's close to midnight
Something evil's lurking from the dark
Under the moonlight
You see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between your eyes
'Cause this is Halloweeeeeen!
Just Add Vodka
Just Add Vodka is a vodka style flavouring range, which lets you turn something ordinary into something a little bit special, all from the comfort of your own home and with your own hands!
Pure Vodka Flavouring
A superb pure-bred Russian style vodka. With rich and complex characteristics, this vodka is smooth and warm to the tongue.
- 3 * 1 L (33.8 US fl oz) Bottles
- 3 * Just Add Vodka Pure Vodka
- 6 * 500 ml (16.9 US fl oz) Bottles
- 200 g (7.0 US oz) of Coloured Candy (5 Colours)
- 1-3 * Kitchen Funnels
- 10 * Coffee Filters
- Distil and filter 3 L (0.8 US Gal) of neutral alcohol
- Separate into 3 * 1 L (33.8 US fl oz) bottles
- Follow the directions to flavour the 3 bottles with 1 * Just Add Vodka Pure Vodka sachet each (Leave for 24-48 hours)
- Separate into 6 * 500 ml (16.9 US fl oz) bottles
- Separate the 5 coloured candies into equal piles of 40 g (1.4 US oz)
- Put a pile of each coloured candy in a separate bottle, put the caps on, and give each a brief shake, making sure to leave 1 bottle unflavoured (leave for 24-48 hours, shaking each bottle every 6-8 hours)
- Take your 1-3 kitchen funnels (more to speed up the process), and line them with a coffee filter
- Place the funnels in the top of the cleaned 3 * 1 L (33.8 US fl oz) bottles, and pour one 500 ml (16.9 US fl oz) coloured vodka bottle into each funnel to allow it to filter (the size of the funnel will depend on how many times you will have to top up the funnel till the 500 ml (16.9 US fl oz) bottle is empty)
- Once the coloured vodka has been filtered, repeat the filtering process, with a fresh coffee filter, back into the now cleaned 500 ml (16.9 US fl oz) bottle
- Repeat this process till all 5 coloured vodkas have been filtered twice, and you’re left with 5 * 500 ml (16.9 US fl oz) coloured vodkas and 1 * Just Add Vodka Pure Vodka bottle
How To Distil
Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits, then we have you covered!
Still Spirits is a wholesaler of high-quality distilling equipment and ingredients to make your own homemade spirits. To purchase the products, please contact our highly knowledgeable network of stockists at homebrew and specialist stores worldwide.