In the Gin Botanicals Kit, you'll receive the Botanical Basket and Gin Botanicals London Dry Gin Style packet. When using the Botanical Basket and a Gin Botanicals London Dry Gin Style packet of ingredients, along with your Turbo 500 Boiler, Pot Still Alembic Dome Top, and Pot Still Alembic Condenser, you can make a beautiful homemade London Dry gin!
The Turbo 500 Stainless Steel Condenser and Turbo 500 Copper Condenser can be used directly with the Turbo 500 Boiler instead of the Alembic Dome Top and Alembic Condenser, but make sure to remove the saddles first.
- Simply make your spirit wash as normal
- Perform the Stripping Run
- During the Spirit Run put your Gin Botanicals packet of ingredients into the Botanical Basket, screw the basket on to the Pot Still Alembic Dome Top and Pot Still Alembic Condenser, or Turbo 500 Condenser (by removing the saddles) and run your spirit through
- Just like that, you have yourself a homemade botanical London Dry gin!
- Enjoy, store for later, or give away as a great gift idea!
Gin Botanicals London Dry Gin Style
A blend of juniper berries, coriander seeds, liquorice root and citrus peel to distil gin and enjoy any way you like.
The Botanical Basket can be used to infuse your spirit with botanical flavours from the Gin Botanicals range or your own ingredients. Simply use one of the Gin Botanicals packets, or your own botanical recipe, add the ingredients in the basket for your own unique brand of spirits!
How To Distil
Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits, then we have you covered!
Still Spirits is a wholesaler of high-quality distilling equipment and ingredients to make your own homemade spirits. To purchase the products, please contact our highly knowledgeable network of stockists at homebrew and specialist stores worldwide.