By simply attaching your Botanical Basket to your Alembic or Turbo 500 setup and adding the Gin Botanicals packet during distillation, you can make this beautiful homemade gin style!
Please note: Use 30 - 35 g of Gin Botanicals when using the Air still and remove saddles first if using a Turbo 500 Condenser.
- Simply make your spirit wash as normal
- Perform the Stripping Run
- During the Spirit Run put your Gin Botanicals packet of ingredients into the Botanical Basket, screw the basket on to the Pot Still Alembic Dome Top and Pot Still Alembic Condenser, or Turbo 500 Condenser (by removing the saddles) and run your spirit through
- Just like that, you have yourself a homemade botanical London Dry gin!
- Enjoy, store for later, or give away as a great gift idea!
Gin Botanicals London Dry Gin Style
A blend of juniper berries, coriander seeds, liquorice root and citrus peel to distil gin and enjoy any way you like.
The Botanical Basket can be used to infuse your spirit with botanical flavours from the Gin Botanicals range or your own ingredients. Simply use one of the Gin Botanicals packets, or your own botanical recipe, add the ingredients in the basket for your own unique brand of spirits!