- 2 oz (60ml) Bourbon (Previously made with Crafter's Cut Bourbon Flavouring)
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- 3 Dashes Bitters
- 1 Tsp Water
- To Garnish, Dehydrated Orange & Maraschino Cherry.
- Add the sugar, bitters and water to a rocks glass and stir until the sugar is almost dissolved.
- Fill the glass with ice, add your Crafter's Cut Bourbon
- Stir gently, to combine.
- Garnish with orange & cherry.
How To Distil
- Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits to make this recipe, then we have you covered!