- 30mL Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 30mL Pre-mixed Top Shelf Tequila
- 30mL Pre-mixed Top Shelf Triple Sec
- 1 330mL Bottle of Lager
- Crushed Ice
- Salt & Lime Zest (to garnish)
Rim a glass with salt and lime zest. Combine tequila, lime juice, triple sec and ice in a shaker and shake.
Pour into the glass.
Pop open the bottle of beer and (with a swift but smooth motion) put it upside down in the glass, so that it doesn’t all completely come out of the bottle at once.
Tip: Make sure your glass is big enough!
How To Distil
- Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits to make this recipe, then we have you covered!