- 60mL Pre-mixed Top Shelf Tequila
- 50mL Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 15mL Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 50mL Soda Water
- 1 Dash Grapefruit & Hops Bitters (we used Elemental Distillers Bitters)
- 1 Drop Profile Range Peat Smoke
- Lavender Sprigs (to garnish
Place the tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice and bitters in a shaker and shake well with ice. Pour into an ice-filled glass. Stir in the peat smoke. Top up with soda water and garnish with lavender sprigs. Enjoy!
How To Distil
- Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits to make this recipe, then we have you covered!