- 5-Parts Freshly brewed black coffee
- 2-Part Top Shelf Crème de Menthe
- 2-Part Top Shelf Crème de Cacao
- 1-Part Heavy cream
- Whipped cream (for serving)
- Crushed up candy cane
- Combine the coffee, Crème de Menthe and Crème de Cacao in a large saucepan. Heat on medium-low until hot.
- Take off heat and stir in heavy cream.
- Adjust the liqueurs to taste if needed.
- Pour into your preferred drinking vessel and top with whipped cream then sprinkle over crushed up candy cane.
How To Distil
- Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits to make this recipe, then we have you covered!