- 1-Part Top Shelf Irish Cream Flavouring
- 1-Part Just Add Vodka Vanilla Vodka Flavouring
- 3-Parts thickened cream, plus extra whipped cream to serve
- Ice cubes
- Mini cream chocolate eggs (Optional)
- Swizzle Sticks (Optional)
- Dutch-processed cocoa (Optional)
- Chocolate Sauce (Optional)
- Drizzle syrup on a small plate and dip the rim of your preferred pre-chilled drinking vessel into the syrup.
- Pour 3-Parts thickened cream, 1-Part Top Shelf Irish Cream Flavouring and 1-Part Just Add Vodka Vanilla Vodka Flavouring, both previously mixed with your neutral distilled spirits and appropriate Still Spirits Base, into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake well to combine.
- Strain into your preferred pre-chilled drinking vessel
- Top with whipped cream and dust lightly with cocoa.
- For an Easter twist, put a mini egg onto a swizzle stick and place on top of the cocktail.
How To Distil
- Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits to make this recipe, then we have you covered!