- 1-Part Top Shelf Chocolate Cream Flavouring
- 1-Part Top Shelf Vodka Flavouring
- 3-Parts (125 ml) of Espresso Coffee
- 2 tsp Mascarpone
- Medium Sized Chocolate Easter Egg (Optional)
- Pour 1-Part Top Shelf Chocolate Cream Flavouring and 1-Part Top Shelf Vodka Flavouring, previously mixed with your neutral distilled spirits and Cream Liqueur Base, double espresso coffee and mascarpone into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into your preferred pre-chilled drinking vessel or for a fun Easter twist, use a hot knife to slice the top of the chocolate Easter egg and fill the chocolate egg with the contents of the shaker.
How To Distil
- Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits to make this recipe, then we have you covered!